Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Mika gifts Bollywood Diva Rekha his expensive Khanda

Mika gifts Bollywood Diva Rekha his expensive Khanda
 Displaying IMG_5167.jpg

For quite a while now tales about Mika's generosity has been doing the rounds. News of him gifting an SUV to music Director Pritam for having given him his first hit song that helped him get established in fickle Bollywood, has been confirmed. Recently at the Screen awards he bumped into Bollywood Diva Rekha, backstage and was surprised to hear from her that she knew all his songs and thought of  him as a versatile talent. A humbled Mika took off his precious locket(Khanda) and at once gifted it to Rekha. The Diva of course was all smiles and sure enough Mika has won himself a fan for life!


A few months back Rapper Honey Singh was gifted an expensive Harley Davidson and good luck Kadaa.  Mika is also known to have given a number of ealaborate langars in Delhi, Mumbai and other parts of India.Mika said, ‘I feel very relived to do all this, when I give gifts to our film and music fraternity it’s my love and respect.  I give langars or any help to others because God has been very kind to me  and I am grateful to him that I am in position to give as much as possible.’ Very few people know that Mika's  NGO Divine Touch is giving education and shelter to number of needy girls.

No comments: